Sunday, March 28

Sound off - with sound on

Ripp of a certain movie trilogy (soon on dvd...) to "inform" about meat-practices over in burger nation - aka USA. Really well put togheter and excellent use of moo-feus as our guide. No wonder a recent study shows that meat is "unhip", especially young girls find the look of red meat and blood rather un-appetizing... unlike a fish with scales and eyes hanging on?

On another note - but staying with the fish - finally managed to send off the underwater instant camera from Cayman last October, and got back some blurry and some really nice pictures of the stingrays with us as well... (not online but same theme as this one )and instapundit has put a diving vid [Note: link to high version, visit site for alternatives] as a change from the political commentary. Gotta love it! Bring on Nemo and the rest of the cast, I want warm weather and sun sun sun.

Music - after a short spell with the iTunes for windows I gave up and tested winamp 5 (the first software using fibonacci for sequence?) And I'm sad to say that it kicks a certain other programs a__ in terms of memory (5 mb rather than 20 for playing my good tunes - used EAC to backup my cd collection just for me me me, and now I finally listen to it a bit more often than before!) Any how, the iPod mini was preordered by the bucket - but with the original lasting some 18 months before the battery says "goodnight sweet love" I guess the field is open to alternatives such as g20 and the zen.
Guess I should jump onto the gadgetlab to stay more uptodate on gizmos. But do I really need one? Seem to remember getting myself an early discman and never really using it (interesting typo: suing it...) maybe because at the time my good old sony walkman was kickin' it good. Lasted for hours and hours, but the discman could perhaps play one whole disc at a time. Then there was the minidisc from the trip to hong kong - turned out to be a bit of a hassle to charge it with plug and power adapters making one BIG piece of hardware to stick in the socket. Besides, at the time I had five minutes of walking to get to class, so why bother? Besides with most of my 100 cd's right here on call I can multi-task them instead.


...and the sun jumped around as we went do daylight-saving or Summertime...