Tuesday, October 12

Wired rush

A quick coffe break - with a new blend/burn: Colombian espresso, sweet kikck! Might end up a little jumpy if I have to many, but it sure feels good. Really like my gaggia.

Saw a TiVo printed ad, sort of fun catch: get a personal trainer for your TV - make it lean (ie only offer the stuff you want to see). I'm not to sure I would want to have one (if it was available over here, which it currently isn't). Every day there are two or more episodes of Raymond, one Simpsons, at least one other sit-com, Totally Spies on Jetix, BBC learning for six hours and evey now and then CSI, Angel, Buffy or Krøniken (Emmy nominated, Danish). So, if I could easily see everything of interest, I'd spend way to much time in front of the TV.

Talking of ads - saw a nice one in Wired for Auburn, drawing people to move by talking of "$75 k colonial housing" is a nice touch. Too bad the site adress isn't up to speed (checked Google, got the same one)

And word of the week: "inverse graffiti" [1, 2] - using templates to clean away part of the dirt on walls, therby leaving a message/tag!
...and I'm off for another doppio!

...and the sun almost made it onto the picture in the last post...