Sunday, May 8

1 for 1, and 19 to go

Starting today, and running until next Monday (day before our national day, or 4th of July equivalent) - I'll by blogging two times each day. Once in Norwegian over at my wordpress playground, and once in English right here.


The direct inspiration was listening to Mitch Joel SPOS #251 - Do The Work With Steven Pressfield  discussing both the new manifesto "Do the Work" (free on Kindle due to sponsorship from GE), and the 'classic' The War Of Art: Winning the Inner Creative Battle (affiliate) which is now on the Kindle as well.

So the goal is to get back into blogging on a more regular schedule, by doing it for an hour every day (at least) over the next ten days. At the same time I plan to re-read WoA digitally, taking new notes and highlights, then comparing those to the ones in my paperback copy - which should be ample food for another post or three along the way.

#dothework and #keepmehonest are the slogans - and both tweeting about it and posting this is an attempt at that: stating it to help myself do it.


And yes, in a bit of break from form, that is my actual twitter account, not hiding it but not really promoting it either - this blog was always supposed to be more about my need for reflection through formulation than anything else (ref image gallery in the sidebar)